What Information Do We Collect?
We collect various types of information depending upon how you use our site.
- When you order gift card from us, we collect your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information (credit card name, number and expiration date). We also gather information on the person who will receive any gift you send (name and address) and retain a record of your purchases.
- When you submit a banquet contract on-line, we collect your name, address, email address, phone number and event information (date booked, number of guests, type of function, event date and times, package type and comments) and retain a record of your contract.
- When you submit a question to customer service, we need your email address to respond, and you also may provide us with various additional information to help us answer your question.
- When you submit a deposit, we collect your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information (credit card name, number and expiration date) and retain a record of your deposit.
- When you submit an employment applicatoin, we collect your name, address, email address, phone numbers, date of birth, education, recent and previous emplyment, and retain a record of your emplyment.
- We also may receive some information about you from other sources and may add it to your account information. For example, we might get your updated address.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your purchase transactions;
- to provide the services you request;
- to send you your order receipt through e-mail;
- to contact you about the status of your orders;
- to contact you about our emplyment opportunities.
Do We Share Your Information with Others?
The information gathered may be shared with a third party with whom we have a relationship for customer and fulfillment services. We limit the information we provide to third party companies to only the information we believe is appropriate to enable them to carry out their responsibilities under our contracts.
Additionally, Paisanos.com may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law or to protect our interests or property. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
What Other Information Do We Collect?
We collect non-personal information about how users navigate through our web site. We aggregate this statistical information in order to improve our site, and we may share this information with our affiliates or other outside companies. This aggregated information does not include individual names or personal data, so it does not identify you or any other customer.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 on our web site. We will not knowingly collect personal information from teens 13 through 15 without disclosing how the information will be used and notifying the teens that they should obtain their parents' permission prior to submitting any personal information.
Paisanos.com is committed to doing its best to maintain the security of information collected on our site. To try to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you submit sensitive information at Paisanos.com, your information is protected both online and off-line. We use Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) to encrypt your personal and credit card information during the order process, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. While on a secure page, the lock icon on the bottom of your Web browser becomes locked.